You may purchase a ticket(s) for the Association's 2019 Garden Party with Colin Carrie and Peter Kent using any major Canadian credit card.
Your purchase will be safely processed through either PayPal or Stripe, our safe and secure integrated payment processors. A PayPal or Stripe account is not required to make your purchase.
By completing a transaction you warrant that you are making a ticket(s) purchase with a personal credit card. An official tax receipt will be issued for the eligible amount of the ticket price (less hospitality) as per the name and address of the purchaser.
Individual tickets cost $225 per person. An individual may purchase a maximum of 7 tickets ($1,575) within the permitted 2019 $1,600 contribution to our Association.
Your potential federal tax benefits (2019)
As a contributor to our Association, you are eligible for generous federal tax credits. The size of your reduction in taxes payable depends on the sum of all your political contributions.
- Donations between $0 and $400 will provide you with a 75 per cent refund;
- Donations between $400 and $750 will provide you with a refund of $300 plus 50 per cent of any amount over $400; and,
- Donations over $750 will provide you a refund of $475 plus 33.3 per cent of any amount over $750 up to a maximum of $650 per year.
Limits on Contributions (2019)
Only Canadian citizens or permanent residents may make political contributions, in each of the following amounts:
- No more than $1,600 in any calendar year to each registered political party;
- No more than $1,600 in total in any calendar year to the combined entities of each registered political party (Electoral District Associations, Nomination Contestants and Candidate campaigns); and,
- No more than $1,600 in total between all registered leadership contestants in a registered party's leadership contest.
Full details are available on Elections Canada's website.