April 15, 2021
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (VIRTUAL)
In accordance with the constitutions of the Oshawa Conservative Electoral District Association (EDA) and the Conservative Party of Canada (CPC), an Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the membership will be held as follows:
Date and time:
Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 7:30pm sharp (please be online or on the telephone no later than 7:20pm)
Virtual online meeting using the Zoom platform.
You must pre-register at: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZModeypqjgqH9Wg6aFYHRCmM8VOsd239I2d.
Your registration ensures that you'll be able receive your unique personal log-in/dial-in credentials. The meeting URL (web address) and dial-in number will be provided to all registered members via e-mail a few days ahead of the meeting. A reminder notice will be sent one day prior to the meeting.
Membership renewal available here or by leaving a message on our hot-line (905.721.9022).
If you require further assistance please contact us at least 48 hours prior to the AGM.
Business to be conducted at this meeting shall include:
- President's report;
- Membership report;
- Official Agent’s preliminary report for the year ended December 31, 2021;
- Member of Parliament's report: Colin Carrie;
- Election readiness report;
- Election of Directors for 2021-22; and,
- Other business (as required).
Afterward: Online social/Q&A (as time permits).
In order to vote at this meeting, you must:
1) Be a member in good standing of the Conservative Party of Canada for a minimum of twenty-one (21) days prior to the meeting (on or before April 20, 2021) or be renewing, in person, a membership which has expired during the 90 days prior to the meeting (after February 10, 2021); and,
2) Reside within the Oshawa Electoral District’s boundaries as set out in the 2013 Representation Order; namely the area “consisting of that part of the Regional Municipality of Durham comprised of that part of the City of Oshawa lying southerly of Taunton Rd West and Taunton Rd East”.
Members may be required to produce two (2) pieces of identification which, taken together, will establish their identity, residence, and voting eligibility as prescribed by both the Party and EDA Constitutions. If your annual or multi-year membership has expired, please click here to renew online.
To check your current membership status online, please click here (you will require your Conservative Party membership number).
Or if you prefer to mail your renewal and membership fee, or make a tax receipt-eligible financial contribution to the Association, a return envelope was enclosed in our recent mailing to our Association's current and recently-expired members.
If you wish to seek a position on our Association’s 2021-22 Board of Directors or would like to volunteer in any capacity with our next campaign, please call 905.721.9022 or e-mail us at [email protected].
Please plan on joining your Conservative friends and family for this important meeting.
We look forward to seeing all of our members and volunteers on April 6th!
1300 King St E
PO Box 31059
Oshawa, ON L1H8N9
Click Here For Google Map & Directions